We Promise To ...The Site That Pays You To Shop
  SEARCH OUR SITE:
Top Offer
Retailer Promotions...
MORE
Deal Categories
How Do I Earn ONLINE? Show all Retailers
Art & Crafts Books & Magazines Business Supplies Casinos & Gambling Clothes & Fashion Computing Daily Cashback Department Stores Earn Cash Filling In Forms Easy Money Education Electrical Goods Entertainment Finance Food & Wine Freebies Gifts & Flowers Green Living Health & Beauty Home & Garden Insurance Internet Services Mobile Phones Motoring Music Film & Games No Spend Cashback Pet Supplies Sports & Fitness Toys Kids & Baby Travel Utility Bills
 

We Promise To Support Now Even Better

We Promise To now give members an even better cashback experience thanks to the improvement of our support desk to resolve missing transactions.

While 99% of our members' transactions are trouble free, these new developments will streamline the customer support process, reducing issues for the remaining 1%.

New features include:

Reduced waiting times - The minimum waiting time to submit a 'missing transaction ticket' has been dramatically reduced from 30 days to just 5 days for retailers that historically track cashback within a 5 day period! For more information, click here.

Please note that some retailers take longer than 5 days to track for certain products. In these cases, if you submit a ticket after 5 days, our database dynamically checks the retailer's average tracking period and the missing ticket page will display a message saying when you can resubmit a ticket.

This new system means you receive your cashback for missing transactions faster!

Rapid Response - Not only have we reduced waiting times, but have also implemented a system to help you make an informed decision when choosing your preferred retailer.

The 'Rapid Response verified retailer' icon is awarded to retailers responding to your missing transaction queries within 60 days. The Rapid Response seal is removed if a retailer is failing to adhere to the Rapid Response promise.

While this does not guarantee that a missing transaction will be credited, it assures a quicker response and investigation into your claim from the retailer.

For extra tips to ensure all your purchases are tracked, check out our FAQs on missing transactions, which provides information on everything from enabling cookies to the rules of claiming cashback.
 
BIG THANKS TO...
New Offer GFK Media View (16-44), for the new offer, join & complete the survey for £2.25!
Cashback Increase Simply Cook, for the increased £4 cashback when you join Simply Cook!
New Offer hayu, for the new offer, Join hayu for all new online TV shows & £6 cashback
Offer Ends Soon Amazon Prime, for the Amazon Prime & £8.50 when you take Amazon Prime's free trial!
Offer Ends Soon Play Lottery, for the £100 million draw and the increased £20 cashback when you play
New Offer Ladbrokes Bingo, for the new offer, deposit just £5 and get £20 cashback!
Cashback Increase Freedom Pop, for the new offer, get free phone use and £5 cashback!
Cashback Increase Hotels.com, for the increased 4% cashback on any hotel bookings!
New Offer 20Cogs, for an exclusive £1 cashback and £5 welcome bonus
Cashback Increase Audible, for the increased £3.50 when you register for a free trial

Cashback Increase  Cashback Increase
New Offer  New Offer
Offer Ends Soon  Offer Ends Soon
 


White Label Cashback | Site Map | Terms and Conditions | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Merchants Get Listed
� Copyright 2017 We Promise To - All rights reserved
Powered by White Label Cashback - Page generated in 0.3476 seconds
 
News: £3.50 Cashback When You Take The Audible FREE Trial Click Here